Sunday, September 26, 2010

The House That Dripped Blood

The House That Dripped Blood was the first Amicus anthology movie that I had the chance to see. Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee are both in this, and that is what initially made me interested. I love the frame story set up, and this is one of my favorite that I've seen from Amicus.

This looks a lot like a Hammer film, except that it is set in modern times. Have fun watching this thuroughly enjoyable film.

Director: 
Peter Duffell


Writer:
Robert Bloch
Russ Jones

Studio:
Amicus Productions


Cast:
Christopher Lee........John Reid
Peter Cushing...........Philip Grayson
John Pertwee...........Paul Henderson
Ingrid Pitt................Carla Lind
John Bryans.............A.J. Stoker

Best 70s Horror Movies



No comments:

Post a Comment